Thursday 4 November 2010

So it Begins!

With the release of Football Manager 2011 just hours away, I thought this would be the perfect time to introduce myself and tell you about my FM experiences.


I'm now 20 years old & have been playing Football Manager for about 5 years. The lure of taking my then yoyo team Birmingham City into Europe was what first got me into the game. Unsurprisingly this was just as hard as it would be in real life (another thing which got me hooked) & my passion to succeed and master the game grew and grew. I must admit at first I was terrible at Football Manager, never taking things seriously enough, and not fully understanding the depths of the game. But with hours of playing time (aprox 2000) behind me, I have come to understand the complexities of the series & how much detail there is deliberate over. The little things made a big difference in this game for sure!


Which bring me to now. I want to share with you my journey through the world of Football Management  with you, & help other people who may be having troubles the same way I had. But most of all this blog is about having fun, & living a dream. That's whats at the heart of the FM series. Giving you the chance to do a job, 99.9% of us will never have the chance to do.


So I leave you now awaiting the release, & I'll post my first days dealings tomorrow!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment